We are an interfaith group committed to promoting unity and peace through service to all of God’s children.
Our unified purpose and commitment is to encourage and engage in faith-based initiatives and interventions in addressing various societal needs and issues – not for political or partisan interests, but in the spirit of positive, community-building activism toward (a) protecting human rights, (b) providing essential resources, and (c) promoting broad-based, shared responsibility – for the well-being of our neighbors and ALL God’s children.
Interfaith Clergy Core Values
We know every person to be capable of engaging in transformation from our current culture.
- We know we are all created uniquely and each of us is gifted.
- We know our differences make us stronger.
- We know we can accomplish more together than separately.
- We know everyone is our neighbor.
- We know creation is for everyone and is to be shared equally and equitably.
- We know we need internal centeredness to do our work in the world.
- We know everyone is approachable and reachable.
- We know everyone is not on the same page on this journey of life.
- We know everyone’s reality is their reality…we must work with that reality.
- We know our best efforts are still not enough.
- We know that educating ourselves throughout life is required to continue to grow as citizens.
- We know everyone should be held in love.
- We know that listening is powerful.
- We know that change requires action.